“We create connected toys, fusing emerging technology with the latest innovations in robotics to offer a new kind of open play experience. With our smart robots and open software we hope to inspire the next generation of inventors and programmers”
The ingenious free app is packed full of thrilling multiplayer games, programmable tricks and stunts. So get building your own perilous ramps and raceways and prepare to unleash this reckless robotic adrenaline-junkie..
Sphero Ollie, the cylindrical and bad-ass bigger brother of the original Sphero. It may look like something pinched from the set of a Tron film; but this futuristic, app-controlled robot is set to usher in a new, adrenaline-fuelled driving experience. o.
- Unleash a futuristic, app-controlled adrenaline junkie
- Travels at a blistering 6.3 metres per second (14mph!)
- Bluetooth connectivity up to 30 metres, let it roll free
- 60 glorious minutes of driving time on a single charge
We created the SPRK program because we believe play is a powerful teacher. Whether you’re an educator or a parent, SPRK lessons give kids a fun crash course in programming while sharpening their skills in math and science. Download the free lessons or see what teachers are saying about Sphero in the classroom on twitter. – See more
We create connected toys – but that’s not all. By fusing technology with robotics, our toys are teaching and inspiring tomorrow’s inventors and innovators. Programming isn’t easy, but you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to give kids a strong foundation. All you need is a Sphero. – see more..
- Unrivalled manoeuvrability, able to turn on a dime
- Spin, drift, and flip with app-powered tricks
- Effortlessly leaps off ramps and gets some serious air
- Rugged on the outside, incredibly smart on the inside